Winter Art Exhibit
CALL FOR ARTISTS’ SUBMISSIONS
The exhibit will open with a invitation-only reception on January 9, 2016 at 7 pm and run through February 14, 2016.Submission Guidelines:
- All mediums are accepted
- There are no size limitations! Please include the dimensions and medium of your piece(s) with your submission(s)
- Include one to three (1-3) short paragraphs explaining the creative process and your interpretation of the piece’s appropriateness to the theme of ‘Balancing Act’
- All work must remain in the show for its entirety. Artists who remove work from the exhibit before its completion will not be allowed to submit to the exhibit for the following 3 years.
- Living Cape Cod resident artists only
- Final acceptance to be determined by a panel of jurors
- High resolution .jpeg’s and your description may be sent to: balancingact@artsfoundation.
- CDs may also be submitted and can be returned if sent with a SASE
- Works of art selected for this exhibition may be offered for sale with 40% of the retail price received going to supplement the Program’s educational component
- Since this exhibit is specifically designed with young children in mind, pieces containing nudity or other adult content will not be accepted. The Arts Foundation reserves the right to decline or remove submissions it deems to be inappropriate.
- Only finished pieces may be submitted for consideration. Work that is wet upon delivery will not be accepted.
How to Submit:
Members of the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod may submit up to 3 pieces for consideration. Non-members may submit one piece for a fee of $25.
Please email all submissions to balancingact@
To pay the $25 Non-Member entry fee, please click HERE.
To join the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, please click HERE. Individual Artist Memberships are $30.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: November 13, 2015.
Artists will be notified of the decision by December 4, 2015.
If selected, work must be delivered by the artist to the Cotuit Center for the Arts on Monday, January 4. Work must be picked up from the Cotuit Center for the Arts on Monday, February 15, 2016.