Win your next favorite piece of Cape Cod artwork with the proceeds of your purchase supporting the AFCC’s mission to build and strengthen arts and culture in our region.
Our silent auction is automated and takes place completely online.
Opens: Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 12 PM, ET
Closes: Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 9:30 PM, ET *
How does the Silent Online Auction work?
- It’s a two step process. Please Click here to register on Bidsquare AND our Auction. Bidsquare is our online bidding platform.
- Once you’re registered, you can start browsing and bidding when the auction opens.
- You’ll receive notification(s) by email if you are outbid. So bid high and bid often to win!
- *Silent lots begin closing at 9:30 PM ET. Closing times for each lot will be extended by 1 minute increments until all active bidding has ended.
You’ll need to be the highest bidder at the close of the auction on August 9th to win your lot(s).
What if I win?
Winning bidders will be notified by email and receive an invoice that will require your payment for the item(s). Your item(s) will be either delivered if you are on Cape Cod or shipped directly to you (shipping is paid for by the winner). Please see below about delivery information. The winning bidder will also be charged a Buyer’s Premium of 12%, information noted below.
Your Artwork Purchase
All artwork purchases must be paid for with a credit card via a link in the invoice that buyers are emailed at the close of the Auction. Please note that shipping or delivery arrangements will not be made until artwork invoices have been paid in full.
A buyer’s premium equal to 12% of the winning bid will be applied to each lot sold and will be paid by the buyer in addition to the winning bid purchase price. This premium helps to offset the administrative costs of running the AFCC auction in order to ensure the funds raised through artwork sales go directly to supporting the mission of the AFCC. A buyer’s premium will not be applied to any pledge(s) made during the Live Auction’s Raise Your Paddle fundraising initiative.
Gifts made through Raise Your Paddle are outright donations and are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Artwork Delivery and Shipping
- The AFCC offers complimentary delivery to buyers on Cape Cod.
- If delivery is required off Cape, the artwork can be shipped at the buyers expense.
- Delivery of artwork will take place August 10 – August 21, 2020 unless other arrangements are made with the buyer.
- How do I get started on Bidsquare?
- An introduction to your My Bidsquare Account
- What is the difference between a Live Auction and a Timed (Silent) Auction?
- How do I bid in the LIVE Auction?
- I have plans and cannot participate in the LIVE Auction, how do I leave an absentee bid or arrange to phone in? Email us at: email@example.com
- Click here for additional information or answers to FAQs