Introducing “Deck the Walls”, a small works exhibit featuring local artists and hosted by the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod (AFCC). The show, exhibited at the AFCC office, will feature artwork that is 18” x 18” and smaller.
The exhibit will open with an invitation-only reception at the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod Holiday Open House on December 7th and will run through the 31st.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, October 25, 2019
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION: Monday, November 4, 2019
EXHIBITION DATES: December 7, 2019 – December 31, 2019
OPENING RECEPTION: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Bobby Frazier, Artistic Director, Artists Association of Nantucket
Bruce Ployer, Program Coordinator, Truro Center for the Arts at Castle Hill
Work for the show will be selected by a blind jury and will be announced on Monday, November 4, 2019. Jurors cannot submit work for this exhibit.
All applicants will be notified by email.
- Original works of art
- 2D dimensions: 18″ x 18″ or smaller (including frame)
- 3D dimensions: 18″ x 18″ x 24″ or smaller
- Artists living or working on Cape Cod
There is no submission fee for current Arts Foundation of Cape Cod members. The submission fee for nonmembers is $15. If you are interested in becoming a member, a one-year membership is $30 and includes several benefits to the artist. If you are not a member or need to renew your membership, please click here or call us at 508-362-0066, ext. 116.
Please upload your submission via our online tool, Submittable. We will not accept any other form of submission.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The only way to submit is through our online form on Submittable
- Up to three pieces may be submitted for consideration
- Include a numbered image inventory noting titles, media, dimensions (H x W x D), and retail prices
- Include Curriculum Vitae and/or biography
- Artist’s Statement (optional)
- Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed
- All submissions must represent the actual artwork as accurately as possible
- All works must be for sale
- The artist agrees to 60% commission of art work sold
- The artist is responsible for the delivery of art work on November 18, 2019
- The artist is responsible for pick-up of unsold artwork on January 6, 2020