Come connect, be Inspired and exchange ideas!
Jung-Ho Pak, Artistic Director and Conductor of the Cape Symphony, will open the morning sessions.
- Story Telling and Personal Narrative: Why is this important and how do you tackle it
- Artist to Entrepreneur: Learn if entrepreneurship is right for you. How to take the first steps with a business plan. Learn from others who have taken the plunge.
- Transformative Public Art: Discovering the Value of Spaces Between
- Artist as Part of the Team:Creativity is among the top applied skills sought after by employees. The arts are about critical thinking, solving and re-framing problems and facts in ways that reveal insights and opportunities. Learn how organizations have hired artist as part of the team.
- Self Care: Learn from local experts in the fields of nutrition, anxiety, and mindfulness how to stay healthy this winter and focus on your art.
- Arts Festivals: Connecting Community – Festivals build community, foster cultural exchange and understanding, engage audiences, and help tourism. How can both artists and cultural organizations make the most of participating in these creative celebrations? Explore how arts festivals impact communities, encourage creative engagement, bolster awareness, and are hi-impact creative economy engines.
- The Independent Artist: Hear about what inspires the artist to be risk takers and innovators in their fields.
$45 FOR MEMBERS
$75 FOR NONMEMBERS (comes with a one year individual membership)
CLICK HERE to become a member or email MWilliams@ArtsFoundation.org to check on your membership status.
This event is powered by the Patron Program as well as: