The Creative Exchange (CEX) membership program is an initiative developed by the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod to empower, connect, and celebrate local artists and creative professionals through professional development workshops, the CEX podcast, a semi-annual conference and networking events. It serves working artists, creative workers, and arts organizations and provides them with the resources they need to thrive, including grants, access to additional resources, and professional development training. With the support of members like you, we are working to build a Cape Cod where arts and culture fuel innovation, economic growth, and community. Arts aren’t just nice – they’re necessary!
Membership supports artists in advancing their business and financial goals to help them sustain their best creative work for a lifetime.
- CEX Labs – Priority registration and free access
- CEX conference – Priority registration and special pricing
- Free admission to CEX Networking Member Nights
- Opportunity to be featured or promoted in our weekly it’s On e-newsletter (8,000+ reach!)
- Receive updates and calls-to-actions on legislative initiatives that impact our local Creative Economy
Please reach out to Jordan Seim, Membership and Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions regarding the CEX membership program.