The AFCC Patron Program fuels culture on Cape Cod and brings people and art together in a way that opens eyes and lives.
Become a Patron today with your gift of $500 or more and join a community of like-minded supporters who want to keep arts and culture strong and vibrant here on Cape Cod.
Patrons provide essential unrestricted annual funding that enables the AFCC to fulfill our mission and to connect our community to the arts on the deepest levels. That work includes:
- Investing in Cape Cod’s cultural organizations and artists through grants, fellowships and scholarships
- Advocating for the arts with our legislators at the local, state, and national levels
- Empowering creatives through our membership program with critical support, resources, and opportunities to thrive
- Opening doors to arts programming for our region’s most vulnerable children and families through AFCC Access
AFCC Patrons can experience the impact of their support throughout the year!
- Join us at mission-inspired Patron events, such as behind-the-scenes experiences with our arts and culture member organizations.
- Attend our virtual and in-person speaker series that educate and inspire.
- Get your culture fix “on the go” with the AFCC’s Creative Exchange Podcast Series.
- Access ArtsCapeCod.org, the AFCC’s cultural calendar featuring Cape-based classes, performances, lectures and more – both in person and virtually!
- Keep up to date with what’s happening at the AFCC through our quarterly Patron newsletter.
Being an AFCC Patron is a chance to be a part of a community that:
- Supports human creativity and expression
- Values culture and diversity
- Believes that arts and culture are a part of a healthy and thriving Cape Cod
Patron support across all levels is at the heart of the AFCC’s ability to sustain our mission and expand our impact.
Join us today to experience the power of your philanthropic leadership at work!
Business Patron Program
The AFCC Business Patron Program supports the arts on Cape Cod and connects your clients and employees with distinctive special events, programs, and memorable experiences throughout the year. Learn more.